Emily is Founder of Myra and Founder and Partner at Farr & Farr, a management-side employment and business litigation firm based in Chicago. A graduate of Northwestern University and The University of Michigan Law School, Emily is licensed in Illinois and North Carolina.
Emily is available to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- The Office: What's Hot, and (Hey! You Can't Say That!): Harassment, Discrimination and a Hostile Work Environment
- Your Business is Hiring: Top Ten Mistakes Employers Make With Employees
- There's No Good Time to Take the Plunge: How to Launch a Business the Right Way, Even at the Wrong Time
- B+ Parenting from a Type A Woman
- Raising Great Partners: The Importance of Teaching Our Boys to Be Equal Partners at Home
- In Honor of Myra Bradwell: How Employers Can Help Women Succeed at Work