Molly Louthan is a Workforce Strategist for Upwork by day and a tireless promoter of women with every spare moment she gets. She has an extensive background in technology where her passion for helping women started when she saw the steady decline of women CIOs. She launched a non-profit organization called ARA in 2013 with the mission to increase the number of women leaders in technology. She next branched outside of technology and started the local group of Advancing Women Executives. She was able to dive deeper into coaching women at the top level when she realized there was a lack of women in leadership and on boards across all industries.
Molly attended Miami University where she received a BA in Marketing. Her motto and brand: She empowers people to be fearless and ask for what they want out of life!
Molly is available to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Professional Branding
- Self Promotion to Self Advocacy
- Elevator Pitch Camp - Never Missing an Opportunity
- How to Build an Effective Women's Leadership Group in Your Company
- StraightTalk From Millennial about What Millennials Want
- How to Get onto Corporate Boards