Ishena Robinson is an an advocate and writer. She holds a unique perspective on issues of race, politics, and popular culture, having migrated to the United States after working as a journalist in her home country Jamaica. Ishena is passionate about creative and incisive storytelling that promotes shared understanding, and has been published in outlets including the Huffington Post and Rebellious Magazine.
Talks and presentations include:
- How Millennials Can Tackle Micro-agressions
- Views from the Other: Navigating Workplace Spaces and your Identity
- Becoming a Better Ally
- Your Voice Matters: The Little Ways We Can All Make Change
- Changing Careers and How to Make the Leap
- From the Closet to the Boardroom: Making Your Wardrobe Work for You